Thursday, August 23, 2012

Upcoming Fall Semester

I'm nervous. I'm taking 9 credits of English classes, 1 English language class and a religion class. I'll be working 18 hours a week and trying to plan a wedding. 

Regardless, I am excited and here's why:

1) I just moved into a new apartment and it's significantly better than my last place.
2) I have a private room with my own desk
3) I love my roommates. (There is one weirdie but that will be fine, we can handle that). 
4) I work with fantastic people. I especially love that the girls are helping me plan the wedding. 
5) I'm getting married! (how do you not get excited about that)
6) Most of the wedding is already planned or will be planned before school starts on Monday
7) My actual class schedule isn't too bad, I have breaks for homework.
8) I just picked up Racquetball and it's super fun. 
9) I got time off to go home for labor day weekend. 
10) the weather isn't so blazing hot anymore:)


No comments:

Post a Comment