Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Anticipation

So... I'm getting my mission call this week. I'm praying that it comes on Wednesday (aka TOMORROW) because that works better for the people that I really want there and have already talked to about it. So I'm at work and I can't focus and I don't know what to do with myself..... So I found a list of all 370 missions......

Listed here for your browsing enjoyment:


1.     Alabama Birmingham
2.     Alaska Anchorage
3.     Albania Tirana
9.     Argentina Cordoba
15.   Arizona Mesa
17.   Arizona Tempe
30.   Baltic
36.   Brazil Belem
41.   Brazil Cuiaba
48.   Brazil Maceio
49.   Brazil Manaus
52.   Brazil Recife
97.   Chile Osorno
131. Fiji Suva
313. Singapore

1 comment:

  1. i am soooo excited for you.
    can't wait to hear where you are going.
    love ,
    sister russo

    ReplyDelete